Building Department305-593-6700 email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Please call 305-593-6700 for information and updates.
Download Electronic Submittal Guidelines
Electronic Plan Submittal Guidelines
City of Doral Building Department Schedule (Week of April 6th)
As we continue to respond to the evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) emergency, assessments and decisions are being made on a daily basis, always with the goal of preserving the wellbeing of the community. The City of Doral remains committed to delivering superior customer service to our residents and business owners, while taking additional precautions to protect the health and safety of our employees, their families, and the entire city. Please be advised of the following modifications to Building Department.
- Inspections are continuing as scheduled. Please use the ePermitting portal.
- TCO requests are to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and require online fee payment for processing; TCO renewal payments are waived at this time
- After-hours inspections are discontinued until further notice
- Walk-thru permitting is discontinued until further notice
- Early Start Permits have been discontinued until further notice
- Expedited plan review submittal is discontinued until further notice; expedites in process will continue
- Pressure Vessel Certifications have been discontinued until further notice
- 40-Year Recertification submittals are halted until further notice
- Customers requesting additional information regarding plan reviews are to be directed to email the corresponding plan reviewer
For schedule effective Monday, April 6th, please visit: https://www.cityofdoral.com/news/modifications-to-city-operations-doral-government-center-and-trolley/ . If you should need any assistance or have any questions, please contact Rene Velazco, Building Official, 305-593-6700 Ext 3100 or Jane Decker, Assistant Director, Building Department, 305-593-6700 Ext 3127.
As the situation continues to develop, make sure you are following us on social media -- @cityofdoral (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and on the City of Doral COVID-19 webpage for announcements on possible future changes to other City operations.