- One of the fastest growing cities in United States (Source: 2014 Census)
- #1 Best place to invest in real estate in Florida - article from NerdWallet.
- Best City in Florida for Business Start-ups by BusinessWeek. Feb, 2015
- Named #2 of America's Top 25 towns to live well for its cultural amenities,
pro-business environments, and highly educated workforce by Forbes.com.
- ISO 37120 Platinum certified by World Council on City Data- City of Doral became a Certified Smart City at the same level of Boston, San Francisco, Barcelona and Dubai.
- Awarded Playful City USA 2010-2014.
- Awarded Tree City USA 2008-2013.
- Recognized for Performance Management Successs by ICMA Center for Performance Measures.
- City of Doral Ranks 51st in Top 100 Places to Live and Launch a Business in the United States by CNNMoney.com.
- Named the Third Best Place in the USA to Retire
by US News & World Report.
- 96.4% of residents would recommend Doral as a place to live and work
and 95.6% rated the quality of life as good/excellence.
- AIR EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL USA, INC.
- AMADEUS NORTH AMERICA LLC
- ATKINS NORTH AMERICA INC
- BE AEROSPACE INC
- BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD OF FLORIDA INC
- BOTTLING GROUP LLC
- BRINKS INCORPORATED
- CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES
- GOLD COAST BEVERAGE DISTRIBUTORS INC
- HELLMANN WORLDWIDE LOGITICS INC
- KLX INC
- MIAMI HERALD MEDIA COMPANY
- PERRY ELLIS INTERNATIONAL INC
- SEARS ROEBUCK & CO
- SUPREME INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- TELEFUTURA NETWORK
- TRUMP ENDEAVOR 12 LLC
- UNIVISION NETWORK LIMITED
- UNIVISION NETWORK LTD PARTNERSHIP
- USA BOUQUET LLC
- WAL MART STORES EAST LP
- Over 2,600 Trade and Logistics Related Companies (Transportation & Warehousing and Wholesale Trade)6
- Over 250 Company Headquarters7
- Over 100 Multinational Companies8
- Over 50 Banking & Financial Institutions6
- #1 Tile District in the USA
- Home to 14 Business Parks
- Home to the Miami Free Zone, one of the largest privately owned and operated general purpose foreign trade zones in North America, with more than 850,000 square feet (78,968 square meters) of facilities11
- Thriving and Vibrant Tourism Industry with over 20 Hotels, Including Trump National Doral, which is home to the Famous Blue Monster & Golf Course
- Change Unemployment Rate to 2.8% (Down in the Sources section in the notes for attribution #4, please change the date to August 2019)
- Change Labor Force to 32,694 with same attribution.
- 51.4% have a Bachelors Degree or Higher2
- 95.4% have a High School Degree or Higher2
- Highly Qualified, Multilingual, Multicultural Workforce
Location, Location, Location
- Centrally Located in NW Miami-Dade County
- Borders 3 Major Expressway Systems (836, 826 and Florida’s Turnpike)
- 1 Mile from the #1 US Airport in International Freight (9th Worldwide), Miami International Airport9
- 1 Mile from the Hialeah Intermodal Rail Yard
- 10 Miles from one of the Leading Container Ports in the Nation, PortMiami10
- No Personal Income Tax
- 5.5% State Corporate Income Tax
- 7% Sales Tax
- Among the Top 5 lowest Municipal Millage Rates in Miami-Dade County
- Doral is one of the fastest growing cities in the State of Florida by percent1
- Over 2 Million Square Feet in Approved Commercial Developments (Over 600,000 Currently Under Construction)6
- Over 9,000 Residential Units Approved (Over 3,000 Currently Under Construction)6
- Various Mixed Use Developments Approved6
Quality of Life
- Housing options that fit any style and need, Single-Family Homes, Townhomes, Condominiums, Apartment Rentals and Mix-Use neighborhoods are all available in the City of Doral
- Awarded Playful City USA every year since 2010
- Nine parks
- Over 10 Colleges, Universities and Technical Schools
- Over 10 Public, Charter and Private Schools with “A” Grade Status5
- $150 million Parks Bond approved by voters
For more census information go to http://www.census.gov/
Sources: 12018 U.S. BEBR estimates; 2U.S. Census Bureau, Census 2017;3City of Doral Comprehensive Plan;4 U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Not Seasonally Adjusted, April 2014 (Preliminary); 5Florida Department of Education, 2012-2013 School Accountability Reports, Basic Grade, Basic Information on Schools;6City of Doral Planning and Zoning Department; 7Hoovers; 8 WorldCity’s 2014 Who’s Here Multinational Directory; 9Miami International Airport; 10PortMiami; 11Miami Free Zone; Figures may not add up due to rounding. US Census LANGUAGE SPOKEN AT HOME12;US Census AGE AND SEX13