Over 150,000 employees come to work every day in our city. Home to Fortune 500 companies and government headquarters such as:
|PBS & J Inc.||Carnival Cruise Lines|
|Sears||Doral Trump Golf Resort and Spa|
|Hellman Worldwide Logistics||United States Southern Command|
|Miami-Dade County Police Department||Univision|
|Miami-Dade County Fire-Rescue Department||Perry Ellis International|
|Federal Reserve Bank||Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida|
|The Miami Herald||Brinks Inc.|
|Walmart||Gold Coast Beverage (Pepsi-Cola)|
City of Doral Recognition
- Best City in Florida for Business Start-ups by BusinessWeek.
- Named #2 of America's Top 25 towns to live well for its cultural amenities,
pro-business environments, and highly educated workforce by Forbes.com.
- Awarded Playful City USA 2010-2014.
- Awarded Tree City USA 2008-2013.
- Recognized for Performance Management Successs by ICMA Center for Performance Measures.
- City of Doral Ranks 51st in Top 100 Places to Live and Launch a Business in the United States by CNNMoney.com.
- Named the Third Best Place in the USA to Retire
by US News & World Report.
- 96.4% of residents would recommend Doral as a place to live and work
and 95.6% rated the quality of life as good/excellence.
The City has established noteworthy accomplishments in its five years of incorporation and 15 square miles.
- World-class parks and cultural activities
- 3.7% unemployment rate (June 2013)
- Doral Trump Golf Resort and Spa is home to the famous Blue Monster and PGA Tournament
- Over 50 Financial Institutions
- 23 Hotels averaging over 85% occupancy rate
- The Doral Business Council (DBC) has 400 member businesses representing 60 industries
- Over ten Colleges, Universities and Technical Schools. Over 10 artistic-expression schools and multiple public, charter and private schools all having a grade “A” status
- One of the first Building Departments in the region conducting electronic plan reviews. Pioneered Early Start Permitting Program and Fire/DERM concurrent plan reviews
- A board game, “DORALOPOLY,” was created by the S.E. FL Lions Club celebrating the City’s entrepreneurial spirit
- Home to 14 of Miami-Dade County’s over 30 business parks
- Census reports over 12,000 businesses-Doral Quick Facts US Census planned for the future
- 30 Chambers and Business organizations in Doral