Councilman Pete Cabrera
Pete Cabrera is a man of dedication, responsibility and efficiency.
- Pete was born in Pinar del Rio, Cuba.
- In 1963, left Cuba directly to Miami and been a successful member of the exile community.
- In 1988, Pete moved into Doral where he has lived for more than 20 years.
- Pete has two adult children, Mari & Pete.
- Graduated form Coral Park High School in Miami.
- Attended Miami Dade Community College
- Started his first Import-Export business at the age of 21.
- 30+ Years experience in Insurance, Human Resources, & Employee Benefits field.
- Owner & President of The Financial Consortium, Inc. since 1995 focusing on Insurance, Employee Benefits and Human Resources Consulting.
- 15+ Years experience as a Key-Note Speaker and expert on the topic of Personalities, Human Behavioral Styles and Emotional Intelligence focusing on Teamwork, Management.
- Owner and President of HR Soft Skills, Inc. since 2011.
Pete is a man of true Public Service
- Appointee to the Miami Dade Public Schools Countywide Attendance Boundary Committee in 2001 to 2003.
- Appointee to the Miami Dade Public Schools Countywide Overcrowding Task Force in 2001 to 2003.
- Vice-President and Co-Founder 2001 of “One Doral”, a Community Based Organization.
- Before we became a City, as Vice-President of “One Doral”, Pete helped organize the first 4th of July Parade and Picnic.
To reach Councilman Pete Cabrera by e-mail, please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elected to the Council on November 4th, 2014, Pete Cabrera.