- Limestone aggregate is mined in nearby quarries and explosive charges and blasting agents are often used during this activity.
- These quarries are located outside of the City of Doral in unincorporated Miami-Dade County.
- Daily blasting records are kept by each of the quarries and an independent recognized seismologist or vibration engineer records vibration readings. Typically, they place these seismographs throughout the City of Doral.
- These activities are regulated by the State and Miami-Dade County.
- Miami-Dade Limestone Products Association
- Mining Schedule
- MDLPA Quarry Map
- Miami-Dade County Code Chapter 13
- F.S. Chapter 552