Continuous Closure of Southbound Florida’s Turnpike Entrance Ramps from NW 41 Street
Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise (FTE) has scheduled a temporary continuous closure of the southbound Florida’s Turnpike entrance ramps from NW 41 Street to allow crews to perform construction activities in this area.
To complete this work, traffic will be detoured during the following dates and times:
Southbound Florida’s Turnpike entrance ramps from NW 41 Street
Continuous full ramp closure, 11 p.m. Sunday, May 10, to 11 p.m. Thursday, May 14.
- NW 41 Street traffic wishing to access southbound Florida’s Turnpike will be directed to NW 107 Avenue, travel south on NW 107 Avenue to westbound SR 836/Florida’s Turnpike and follow signs to access southbound Florida’s Turnpike.
* Please note that all eastbound and westbound NW 12 Street lanes underneath Florida’s Turnpike will be closed nightly.
This schedule may change due to inclement weather or unforeseen conditions.
FTE thanks you in advance for your patience and understanding while we complete this project.
The Diverging Diamond Interchange will open
Monday, August 13th
Drivers will cross over to the LEFT or opposite side of the road under SR 836 at NW 27th Avenue.
Keys to Driving the DDI
- Follow all traffic signals and pavement markings
- For SR 836 on-ramps stay ine the far-left lane
- Don not stop in the intersection