The City of Doral’s Human Resources Office provides a variety of services to employees and provides direction, consultation, and assistance to all departments in regards to personnel matters. These functions include, but are not limited to: Recruitment and retention, classification, health and safety, benefits administration, and employee relations. The Human Resources Office facilitates the effective management of the City’s workforce in a quality environment within the framework of Federal and State statutes and the City’s Policies and Procedures Manual.
- We value and respect the concerns of our customers and strive to improve our services in order to exceed their expectations.
- We value and respect employees and strive to treat them with equity, dignity, respect, and fairness. Each employee’s contribution is essential to our success.
- We value diversity and inclusiveness at all organizational levels.
- We value excellence, innovation, creativity, and continuous learning and improvement.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.
To provide Human Resource Management services that encourage employees to improve themselves and their work environment and develop a strong commitment to achieving the City's mission.
The City of Doral is an Equal Opportunity Employer