Parks & Recreation305-593-6600 firstname.lastname@example.org
City Services Impacted by COVID-19:
PARKS & RECREATION RE-OPENING
Morgan Levy Park Community Center Opens with limited hours
- Morgan Levy Park Community Center will now be open Monday-Friday 1pm-9pm & Saturdays by appointment to accept Rental Reservations.
- Anyone interested in making an appointment for a Pavilion Rental can contact the park during operating hours via phone (305-482-9590), via email: email@example.com or in person.
- **All other community centers will remain closed at this time.
Pavilion Rental Reservations
- Rental Reservations for all parks will begin: Monday, April 12th @ Morgan Levy Park Community Center (1pm-9pm)
- Rentals at will begin: Saturday, April 17th
Trails & Tails Park and Veteran's Park
- Monday - Sunday: 7:00 a.m. to Sunset
Doral Central Park
March 1, 2021, Doral Central Park will close until further notice. This park is being refurbished for your future enjoyment with amenities that include: community center, amphitheater, aquatic facility, skate spot and more! This project is part of the Doral Parks Bond approved by Doral voters. For details on this and all bond projects, visit www.cityofdoral.com/parksbond.
Parks that are NOW OPEN:
Downtown Doral Park
Morgan Levy Park
Doral Meadow Park
Doral Legacy Park
Doral Glades Park
Trails & Tails Park
- Water Fountains are open
- Bleachers are open
- Pavilions are open
- Parties & gatherings are allowed ONLY when renting pavilion shelters
- Face masks or face coverings are required (with the exception of children under 2, or persons engaged in strenuous physical activity such as biking or running).
- Six feet social distancing must be observed by park patrons and all staff.
- All Playgrounds are now open.
- While using bike/walking paths, warn other users of their presence as they pass & step aside to let other’s pass them to maintain social distancing.
All sports are allowed. Tennis courts are on a first come basis and are free of charge. Singles and doubles play is allowed – 1 hour for singles, 1 ½ hours for doubles. Upon arriving at the park, a staff member will have the tennis reservation binder and will write your name on the court. If there is not a court available when you arrive, they will give you the next court available. Masks are not required while playing but are required to and from the court. No Unauthorized instruction is allowed.
APPLICATION FOR PERSONAL TRAINING & OTHER OUTDOOR FITNESS USAGES ON CITY OF DORAL PARKS