Parks & Recreation305-593-6600 email@example.com
City Services Impacted by COVID-19:
PARKS & RECREATION RE-OPENING
Doral Legacy Park, Morgan Levy Park, Doral Glades Park, and Doral Meadow Park
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to Sunset
Trails & Tails Park and Veteran's Park
- Monday - Sunday: 7:00 a.m. to Sunset
Doral Central Park
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 a.m. to Sunset
Recreation Centers will remain closed until further notice.
Allowed and NOT Allowed in the Parks
Parks that are NOW OPEN:
Doral Central Park
Downtown Doral Park
Morgan Levy Park
Doral Meadow Park
Doral Legacy Park
Doral Glades Park
Trails & Tails Park
Parks that will remain CLOSED until further notice:
Community Centers will remain closed
- Water Fountains will be closed at all locations. It is strongly encouraged that you plan ahead and bring your own water!
- Face masks or face coverings are required (with the exception of children under 2, or persons engaged in strenuous physical activity such as biking or running).
- Six feet social distancing must be observed by park patrons and all staff.
- NO parties or gatherings
- All Playgrounds are now open.
- While using bike/walking paths, warn other users of their presence as they pass & step aside to let other’s pass them to maintain social distancing.
- Park Patrons are recommended to bring their own water and sanitizer while visiting the parks.
All sports are allowed. Tennis courts are on a first come basis and are free of charge. Singles and doubles play is allowed – 1 hour for singles, 1 ½ hours for doubles. Upon arriving at the park, a staff member will have the tennis reservation binder and will write your name on the court. If there is not a court available when you arrive, they will give you the next court available. Masks are not required while playing but are required to and from the court. No Unauthorized instruction is allowed.
APPLICATION FOR PERSONAL TRAINING & OTHER OUTDOOR FITNESS USAGES ON CITY OF DORAL PARKS