Nominate Doral’s “Women of Legacy”
by April 11, 2022
The City of Doral and its Commission on the Status of Women Advisory Board extend the opportunity to the community to honor and recognize women throughout Doral for their accomplishments and contributions by nominating women in the categories listed below
for the Women of Legacy Recognition Award.
Women who live in the City of Doral may be nominated in the following categories:
- Professional Leader: Professional woman as a leader in business or entrepreneur, CEO or high-level manager of a business or industry.
- Education: A woman educator, administrator, or director of a public or private institution of learning who has been outstanding in the field.
- Mentor/Role Model: Woman who has made an outstanding contribution in the lives of those around her.
- Super Mom: An exemplary mother who successfully manages a home and brings up children while also making an impact in their community.
- Rising Star (must be 21 or younger): An exceptional and outstanding young lady in the community. Can be a student at a Doral school.
- Women in Military: A woman who has bravely served in the U.S. Armed Forces to protect this country’s freedoms.
Honorees will be recognized at the Women of Legacy event on Saturday, May 21, 2022 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Doral Police Training & Community Center, 3719 NW 97th Avenue, Doral FL, 33178.
Women of Legacy Nomination Form