Trade and Commerce
- #1 City in Miami-Dade County with over 3,000 logistic-related companies supporting national and international trade
- #1 Tile District in the United States
- Miami International Airport named #1 in international freight
- Miami International Airport total employment represents approximately 272,000 direct and indirect jobs
- The Port of Miami moved over 12.5 billion tons worth of cargo last year, exported 3.4 million tons of merchandise and imported 5.3 million representing the majority of 110,000 direct and indirect jobs
- Miami Free Zone, offering 750,000 square feet of duty free warehouse for re-exported goods
Sources: 12013 U.S Census Population Estimates; 2U.S. Census Bureau, Census 2010 Summary File 1. Esri forecasts for 2013 and 2018;3 City of Doral Comprehensive Plan;4 U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Not Seasonally Adjusted, April 2014 (Preliminary); 5Florida Department of Education, 2012-2013 School Accountability Reports, Basic Grade, Basic Information on Schools;6City of Doral Planning and Zoning Department; 7Hoovers; 8 WorldCity’s 2014 Who’s Here Multinational Directory; 9Miami International Airport; 10PortMiami; 11Miami Free Zone; Figures may not add up due to rounding.