Obtain a Police Report
- Accident Reports (Available 7-10 business days after accident occurred to persons involved only; Available sixty days after occurrence to the public).
- Incident Reports (Available 5-7 business days in person or via mail request must include name, case number, contact number, and a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE). Check or money order, payable to the City of Doral). All phone calls/emails generally returned within 1-2 business days.
Copies of Incident and Accident Reports can be obtained at a cost of .15 cents per page single sided, and .20 cents per page for double sided copies if sent by a mail in request.
E-mail and fax requests are accepted.
Accidents Reports can also be obtained through https://www.buycrash.com/FL
You may submit a request for public records to the City of Doral in 4 ways:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person at the Doral Government Center, 1st Floor City Clerk’s Office
8401 NW 53 Terrace, Doral FL 33166
- By phone at 305-593-6730.
- Electronically via our Public Records Request System. Submit a Public Records Request
For us to respond as quickly as possible, please provide as much information that you can about the records requested.