Report street and alley potholes.

The City also accepts requests to resurface streets that are rough, cracked, or pitted beyond repair. To report a utility cut (usually a square cut made for utility repairs) or a sinkhole (a deep dip or void in the pavement) call 311 directly.

 Create A New Pothole Service Request