The City of Doral’s Human Resources Office provides a variety of services to employees and provides direction, consultation, and assistance to all departments in regards to personnel matters. These functions include, but are not limited to: Recruitment and retention, classification, health and safety, benefits administration, and employee relations. The Human Resources Office facilitates the effective management of the City’s workforce in a quality environment within the framework of Federal and State statutes and the City’s Policies and Procedures Manual.
To provide Human Resource Management services that encourage employees to improve themselves and their work environment and develop a strong commitment to achieving the City's mission.
- We value and respect the concerns of our customers and strive to improve our services in order to exceed their expectations.
- We value and respect employees and strive to treat them with equity, dignity, respect, and fairness. Each employee’s contribution is essential to our success.
- We value diversity and inclusiveness at all organizational levels.
- We value excellence, innovation, creativity, and continuous learning and improvement.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.
The City of Doral is an Equal Opportunity Employer