Welcome to the City Clerk’s Office!
, the City Clerk for the City of Doral (appointed in August 2005), is one of three Charter officials along with the City Manager and City Attorney appointed by the City Council and reports directly to the City Council. The City Clerk serves as the Corporate Secretary of the City, the official Secretary of the Legislative body, the Official Records Custodian of the City of Doral, and Supervisor of Elections for all City of Doral municipal elections.
The City Clerk’s responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all public meetings are noticed to the public and maintaining an accurate record of all Council proceedings;
- Maintaining custody of the City’s vital records including but not limited to Ordinances, Resolutions, Minutes, City Contracts, Agreements and Proclamations;
- Setting the guidelines and standards for all City records, incorporating records management technologies and establishing repositories for archival and vital records;
- Administering, supervising and certifying all City of Doral municipal elections;
- Administering the publication of the City of Doral Code of Ordinances;
- Responding to public records requests and ensuring that all City public records are accessible and readily available to the public;
- Providing information on the assessment of City liens;
- Maintaining lobbyist registration information;
- Administering oaths and providing full notary services;
- Acting as the official keeper of the City Seal;
- Providing administrative and clerical support to the City Council;
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the City Council.
The City Clerk’s Office is available to answer your questions during regular business hours at 305-593-6725. In addition, feel free to contact the City Clerk via e-mail at
Assistant to the City Clerk
Karina La Rosa
Advisory Board Coordinator