The Doral Décor District has been officially named by the City of Doral Mayor and Council as the area comprised by NW 25th Street to 41st Street and from 77th Avenue bordering on the Palmetto Expressway to 82nd Avenue. The DDD promises to be the Mecca for designers, artist, architects, boutique retail stores, galleries and restaurants. We invite you to explore and be part of this transformation of the art, culture, walk able streets, art festivals and retro fitting that includes the #1 Tile and Marble district in the world.
The City has created a DDD Steering committee that meets the second Monday of every month at 9 am at City hall located at 8401 NW 53rd Terrace, Doral, FL 33166. You are invited to come and participate give your ideas and recommendations and be part of the re-development of this area.
The Mayor and Council as passed a resolution naming the DDD a “Brownfield” this economic development tool opens the DDD to be able to provide special incentive to investors.
Details are provided below in the Brownfield PowerPoint presentation, link to Powerpoint Presentation.
Façade Improvement Program
Doral Décor District Documents
- BID Boundary Map
- Brownfields Brochure
- City of Doral Décor District Ad
- Doral Décor District Advisory Task Force Flyer
- Doral Décor District Brownfield Designation
- Doral Décor District Flyer
- Doral Décor District International Taste of the Arts
- Doral Décor District Banner Package
- Doral Décor District One-Page Handout from 2008
- Legal Description
- Resolution 2011-150 - Doral Design District Street Fair
If you would like additional information please contact the Economic Developer for the City of Doral at 305-593-6725.