You are here:

documentPencil  The Public Works Department issues permits for all work to be done in the public right-of-way. Some Building Permits may require a Public Works sub-permit. Please complete the permit application front and back.  Also submit two set of plans signed and sealed.  Within the City of Doral there different jurisdiction All contractors need to be registered with the City in order to obtain permits.   Please find below the required forms in order to start the process.  For your convenience you can access the PW Fee Sheet to estimate the cost of your permit fees. 

To schedule a Public Works Inspection, please contact us at 305.593.6740 (Monday - Friday) except legal holidays, from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

AdobeIcon1  Permit Application


Please see the fee schedule for the different types of fee for permits within the Public Works Department.

AdobeIcon2 Permit Fee - Sheet


Click on link below for Covenant of Construction Within Right of Way.

AdobeIcon3 Permit for Construction within Right of Way

  • Join Our Mailing List
  • Trolley Information
  • Business Tax Receipt
  • Hurricane and Flood Information
  • Jobs Information
  • Hurricane Preparedness
  • CodeComplaint
  • Severe Weather Feed
  • EPermitting Information
  • 25stIcon826-836
  • Doral TV
  • Doral 311 Modal
  • Road Updates Doral
  • Floodplain Management Program
  • Model Aircraft Dos and Don'ts
  • Code Red Information
  • Doral Dashboard
  • Doral Iphone App

City of Doral, Florida | 8401 NW 53rd Terrace, Doral, FL 33166 | 305-59DORAL (305-593-6725)
City of Doral Police Department | 6100 NW 99th Avenue, Doral, FL 33178

Mission Statement:
To serve our community by relentlessly pursuing the highest quality of life through the delivery of efficient, sustainable, transparent ethical and accountable government.

Link to our Privacy Policy
E-Mail Disclaimer: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact the City by phone or in writing.