You are here:

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I obtain a copy of the crash/incident reports?
Complete the following form and take it to the City of Doral Police Department located at 8420 NW 52nd street, Suite 100. Please have form ready when requesting report.

What are the hours of operation to obtain a copy of the crash/incident reports?
Between 9am to 2pm

How soon can I get a copy of my crash / incident report?
Three (3) business days from the date of the crash/incident.  Please call and check the status of the report at 305-593-6699.

What is the fee for the report?
$1.00 each report up to 5 pages, then .50 each additional page.

How can I pay for the reports?
Cash, Check or Money Order

Can anyone obtain a copy of my report?
No, Only the parties involved can obtain a copy. After 60 days from the date of the accident will it become available to the general public.

What information do I need to provide to obtain my report copy?
A signed form of the “Sworn Statement for Traffic Crash Report Information” (found on the Doral Police Department website), Date of Crash/Incident, Case Number, Location and names of those involved.

  • Join Our Mailing List
  • Trolley Information
  • Business Tax Receipt
  • Hurricane and Flood Information
  • Jobs Information
  • Hurricane Preparedness
  • CodeComplaint
  • Severe Weather Feed
  • EPermitting Information
  • 25stIcon826-836
  • Doral TV
  • Doral 311 Modal
  • Road Updates Doral
  • Floodplain Management Program
  • Model Aircraft Dos and Don'ts
  • Code Red Information
  • Doral Dashboard
  • Doral Iphone App

City of Doral, Florida | 8401 NW 53rd Terrace, Doral, FL 33166 | 305-59DORAL (305-593-6725)
City of Doral Police Department | 6100 NW 99th Avenue, Doral, FL 33178

Mission Statement:
To serve our community by relentlessly pursuing the highest quality of life through the delivery of efficient, sustainable, transparent ethical and accountable government.

Link to our Privacy Policy
E-Mail Disclaimer: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact the City by phone or in writing.